Recent comments

Unicorn
13/07/2024 - 00:12

I know you guys just reupload the release most of the time unless there's rippers here now. Either way, for the scene group or this site rippers... It's UOK, not Vok LUL. It's an abbreviation for Unicorn on Ketamine

anonymous
12/07/2024 - 17:10

just bad songs...they guys doesn't even have gigs. So cringe.

anonymous
12/07/2024 - 15:50

So the real title is Guru Josh - Infinity (Promo Up Yours Remix) (D-Fence Remix)? The title sucks as much the remix does.

Organized Project
12/07/2024 - 14:18

Indeed, Chaos Project is taking a very interesting approach lately. Really enjoying it!

TMD
12/07/2024 - 14:16

Feels like the melody is not fitting/too hardstyle... did like Voodoo though, that was nicely done!

Craziness
12/07/2024 - 14:14

Not a fan of te bleep bleep screech sounds of Madnezz lately. This kinda destroys this song (and other releases with/of him)

Controlled
12/07/2024 - 14:09

I have to agree I do not like this song at all. Dunno about the 3rd movement fans... but this song is a definite miss.

Surrendered
12/07/2024 - 14:07

It's very unfortunate a talented producer is more and more going towards these basic (and bad) songs $$$

Anonymous
10/07/2024 - 23:15

Don't you know that if you want to criticize a hardstyle track you need to post your full name, date of birth, address, phone number and bank account information? That guy is just doing it all wrong! >:(

-Anonymous

anonymous
10/07/2024 - 03:51

Dafuq?

Anon blames Anon he's anon.
You're butthurt because he disliked the album? And you need his id because you wanna sue him for this? Or kill him? Is that why he needs to "hide in anonymous identity"? Or What?

Please help me out, I am so confused now.

roetless
09/07/2024 - 09:02

What is this? ali-express Rooler?

Erco
08/07/2024 - 20:47

You man are not familiar with Chaos Project then, propper Hardcore here

Spylive
08/07/2024 - 14:09

Sadly, the rebroadcast was streaming only the first 30mins of some livesets.
So, i wasn't able to patch Adrenalize-Galactixx set. However, i managed to patch Phuture Noize VS Devin Wild + Warface + Devin Wild, i sended files to admin, will see if he update his posts.

Menno
07/07/2024 - 20:51

You are the best! Would you like to receive a link to my OneDrive folder once I've completed seperating the different livesets?

Anonymous
07/07/2024 - 18:31

Said by a worst person who hiding in anonymous identity

anonymous
07/07/2024 - 17:32

Worst Album.....

90sighh
07/07/2024 - 13:50

Same old kicks same old 2 Unlimited vocals same old effects on the kicks using a filter sweep, distortion and resonance that has been done time and time again. The thing is the Third Movement Fans and harcore fans in general are completely stuck in this sound so it works for TTM fan base. Hardcore cannot, and never will move on from this sound. If you want a better version of this listen to "...

admin
07/07/2024 - 13:38

Menno wrote:
I would, but I just can't afford the 15 USD subscription right now... It makes me sad that for the other days, the audio files are split up to max 1GB. When the only thing I'm missing is day 4.

Any way you can help me out? You can send me an email at engelen.m[at]outlook[dot]com
added splitted audio...

dnbaddict
06/07/2024 - 18:05

muchas gracias as always!

DualV
06/07/2024 - 16:31

Im sorry bro but audio bad quality!

Spylive
06/07/2024 - 16:15

Sorry to hear that. Admin uploaded my files on his side, and i can't try each uploads as i'm not a premium rapidgator user :/
From what i can see, i can't see any problem.

Alex
06/07/2024 - 15:37

BLACK
4:35:08-4:41:14 no audio

bishop
06/07/2024 - 13:56

did you have the night magenta party with primeshock host on friday night ?

tarreltje
06/07/2024 - 12:04

downloadlinks of vertile will give you the video of sefa which is name friday.defqon1.2024.2160p.mp4

Spylive
06/07/2024 - 11:23

Yes, i will patch my files with corrected livesets if they are streaming it, first day rebroadcast didn't rebroadcast all the sets, so will see.

Menno
05/07/2024 - 23:54

Henk
05/07/2024 - 23:10

BTW @Spylive are you going to catch the rebroadcast for the sets that had interruptions in the live stream? (for example Phuture Noize VS Devin Wild)

Henk
05/07/2024 - 23:08

Just pay the couple of bucks for the cheapest preem account man. Worth it. ;-)

Menno
05/07/2024 - 22:07

There's a lot missing on edmliveset, only Friday is complete.

With splitted audio sets, I was only talking about splitting the files in part 1 and 2. Just so it doesn't exceed the maximum file size of 1GB for free downloads.

I'm willing to put the effort in splitting them into seperate livesets afterwards. If admin can help me with the 1gb file limit, I'll share my OneDrive...

Henk
05/07/2024 - 21:47

Thanks again!

p.s splitted audio sets can be found on edmliveset

Menno
05/07/2024 - 18:26

Can you please split the audio files so they'll be less than 1GB in size? Otherwise I can't download them. I've got a big OneDrive collection with about 180 livesets of this year's Defqon.1 and would like to complete it and make it available to everyone :)

Guest123
05/07/2024 - 17:46

Perhaps I´m too fast, but is there a chance to split the Audio-Files like the other days?
Otherwise I can´t download them.

Thanks in advance und many thanks for the great uploads and your work :-)

Spylive
05/07/2024 - 17:34

Yes, i'm using the files from 1gabba for other stages than RED.
I already cutted RED, so i didn't keep a trace for them.
I found other mistakes in the timecodes of other stages from Day2, but i found sending them for each stages was a bit of flooding the comment sections, so i stopped.
Also, it's a bit of time consuming, so i won't do anymore.

anonymous
05/07/2024 - 17:19
Spylive wrote:

I didn't keep a trace of the timestamps, but it won't be relevant as my script didn't record from the same start as the start of the files you are talking about. Sorry.

but recently you've corrected day 1 or 2 time codes in the comments

Spylive
05/07/2024 - 17:16

anonymous
05/07/2024 - 17:12
Spylive wrote:

I will try to update few files that has either loss of signal by the broadcaster or downgrade quality for 3-5 minutes with another record of theses parts in the Rebroadcast LIVE actually streamed.
Thanks for your message :)

thank you.
I see you splitted those big streams yourself. can you...

Spylive
05/07/2024 - 17:08

What do you mean? I have no problem at all on this file.
Can you check md5 of the file ?
Here it is : 42d405d0b10fd26d17ba6c3fb29bf0b8 Vertile.RED.Friday.Defqon1.2024.2160p.mp4

Spylive
05/07/2024 - 17:04

Thanks for your message :)

tarreltje
05/07/2024 - 16:55

2k video file of vertile is wrong :) !